I’ve been working to add a few important features for Alpha 3. These additions should help with quality of life and future plans.
First, I have added in the ability to set Likes for Streams and Recorded Videos. The framework is also in place for Likes for Channels, but will be implemented in the future.
In addition, I have also created the ability to set the current recorded video Thumbnail. You can do so by clicking on the camera icon in the Video Information Panel when you are the video owner. I hope to add the ability to let you preview this thumbnail prior to saving it, but it may also take some time and may not be until Beta 1.
Finally, I have added a Public side API. The API can be reached from the following locations:
- /api/v1/channels/ – Lists all Channels on the server
- /api/v1/streams/ – Lists all Streams on the server
- /api/v1/vids/ – Lists all Recorded Videos
- /api/v1/topics/ – Lists all Topics
For all Public API Endpoints listed above, you can add a specific ID to show information for one entry, based on the ID
- ex: /api/v1/vids/14 – Will show just the information for the Video with ID #14