It has been a bit since I’ve done and update, but I’d like to note that I have completed and released what would essentially be Alpha 2. Here are some notable changes:
- Refactored code to separate all classes out of the main app.py file
- Created a Streamer Role which allows the Server Admin to Define who has the rights to Stream.
- Added a “Streamers” page showing all Streamer Users which have rights.
- Users now have the ability to reset their passwords
- Mobile View has been formatted to look better on Login Screens
- Admins can now setup the SMTP settings with blank usernames and passwords, if their SMTP server allows it
- Basic Admin Page Functionality has been completed, more coming in future Alpha releases.
More will be coming as I have time to work on the next Alpha release. I am planning on adding a subscription system, as well as a public and private API. If you have any features you would like to see, please let me know.
You can pull the current release from https://gitlab.com/Deamos/flask-nginx-rtmp-manager